11.3.09

observational photo moment #1



This is where I post a photo of some scene in my life, and then comment on it, hoping to surmise some sort of deep, philosophical idea from that scene.
For instance, this is the skylight over my new step-grandson's hospital room, moments after he was born. Sunny skies, light clouds, and an entrancing color of blue.
if I were the mystic type, I would say that bodes well for him.
But then, I'm sure lots of people with quality lives were also born during cloudy days, or rain storms, even during violent weather.
However, Aiden was NOT born during an eclipse, or during a time of clock or calendar transitions - such as Y2K or New Years - and as far as I can tell, he was not born during any unusual signs or events, like an earthquake, tsunami or comet impact.
The stock market was tanking, and Citi bank's stocks were worth about as much as the paper clothes he wore during clean up.
I looked for eagles and hawks, didn't see any.
Cool skylight, though.
Even cooler kid. He's pretty cute, and already has more hair than I've ever had, except during my senior portrait.

No comments: