19.8.09

So now that Brett is Viking I can...

















  • Where purple to weddings.
  • Dance like no one is watching.
  • Change my phone number to 444-4444.
  • Say, "You know, Favre has a rocket for an arm" and NOT cross my fingers.
  • Go to Green Bay again.
  • Quit waiting for Twitter updates.
  • Put my retirement presents on layaway.
  • Paint my house purple, gold and white (garage doors.)
  • Remove my "Denny Green for President" stickers.
  • Remove my "Denny Green SUCKS!" stickers that were covering my other Denny Green stickers.
  • Quit crying about Lance's "Tour de France" comeback.
  • Hope for a Super Bowl ring.
  • Ignore those annoying Fox Sports sound FX every time a new word is on screen.
  • Go to Super Bowl parties again.
  • Rename Minneapolis "Favreville, USA"
  • Paint giant Vike horn graffiti on Green Bay "Titletown" signs.
  • Prepare to pay for a new stadium.
  • Grow my beard and golden locks long and proud, in the Viking Tradition.
  • Spend a Saturday waiting in line for a new, purple #4 jersey.
  • Rename pets after Viking's greats.
  • Move back to Minnesota.
  • Forget about Norm Green sucking so bad!
  • Actually watch the NFL.
  • Forget about the Hershel Walker trade.
  • Pray for Carl Eller's good name to be cleared.
  • Say "Hi!" to Judge Alan Page when I see him at the Airport.
  • Clean off my Jeep's "Purple Pride" stickers.
  • Retire my version of "Tavaris, Sage, AP and Jared" song, sung to Simon and Garfunkel.
  • No longer tell drunken "Two-Minute" Tommy Kramer stories.
  • Wear purple to job interviews.
  • Leave Church early on Sundays!



  • No comments: